Savory bites so simple, your best gal pals will think you slaved all day.Added bonus, the richness of the brie balances perfectly with our Mermosa bubbles, our signature bubbly white wine sweetened with orange and pineapple juices.
- 1 can Crescent Dough (in a sheet)
- Brie - cut into 1 inch cubes (you'll need 12)
- Cranberry Sauce (we like the whole berry kind or homemade)
- Rosemary or Thyme
- Toasted Pistachios (shelled & chopped)
- Honey - optional but delicious
Cut the pastry sheet into 12 even squares. Place them into a lightly greased muffin tin. Top with brie cubes, 1-2 tsp cranberry sauce and fresh herbs. Bake at 375 degrees for about 12 minutes, until pastry is golden brown. Top with chopped pistachios and optional drizzle of honey.